Saturday 16 February 2019

Painting Progress this week πŸ˜›

Managed a bit more progress this week completing the conversion of the Model T fuel wagon for the Russian Civil War and grinding through my third Persian Sparabara unit.
I now have two age appropriate vehicles for the RCW, one to be used for transport the other either and objective or scenery 
The photo I took of the newest Persians was rubbish (the middle unit) so here instead is a photo of the three units together, these were the final unit of Wargames factory infantry figures I had. I think it shows they can be effective when made into full units. Having completed the latest unit I went back to add a little more detail onto the others. If I get a chance I may take a shot of the Persian army so far.

Thanks for looking πŸ™‚

16 comments:

  1. Great stuff, progressing well there. It certainly beats my one mounted crossbow man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil.....one is better than none just keep going πŸ˜€

      Delete
  2. The truck is particularly nice, though as ever your output quantity amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers just keep working away ....little and oftenπŸ™‚

      Delete
  3. Wonderful work on such diverse periods, Matt! I love the look of old vehicles - basically civilian types re-purposed for war.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean...vehicles add that bit extra to every modern battlefield πŸ™‚

      Delete
  4. Going along nicely Matt, keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David....a bit less gaming at the moment but keeping on with the painting πŸ™‚

      Delete
  5. The cars are very cool! πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking trucks and your Persians look great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain , hope to get a few more Persians done soon πŸ™‚

      Delete