Wednesday 28 February 2018

The madness and joy of wargaming πŸ˜€

I don’t normally do WIP posts A there would be too many and B it takes too long. But I walked home from work through the snow this evening and remembered I had spent the yesterday late evening spray undercoating some figures in the garage, so before I took off my winter clothes I brought them in and put them on the kitchen table......it just seemed a nice (crazy) picture to share πŸ˜€

Camel archers, slingers and yes a Tiger Tank πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

10 comments:

  1. Yes, a crazy mix of stuff, but we wouldn't be wargamers without it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Variety is the spice of life and wargaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel archers? For which period?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think technically they are Midianites although due to size and figures I have only mounted a couple with two riders. I am reliably informed they were used right through to the Crusades ?

      Delete
  4. Camel archers v a Tiger? Bit one sided that’ll be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camels and tigers oh my!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete