Monday 19 November 2018

Battleground at the weekend and another unit this weekend πŸ˜€

First up I wanted to let people know that I am at the Battleground show in Stockton again this coming Saturday, I am taking my What a Tanker participation game, if you happen to follow this blog then do come and say hello or better still have a game πŸ™‚ it is a good show to get all those Christmas presents you really want but nobody else will buy you !

Second up I ended up with some spare time this weekend and cracked though another Union unit. Not my best but they are ok from a distance en mass.

Black Hats from the Iron Brigade, although they are flexible enough to double as other stuff as well, I have another similar unit in Hardee hats to do as well but I think they will have lighter blue trousers for variety, and will have two appropriate banners.

21 comments:

  1. Another splendid addition Matt. Have a great day Saturday, and stock up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil......I do hope for a few bargains πŸ˜€

      Delete
    2. Only ‘a few’? Are you unwell then?

      Delete
    3. I can hope, I have been really lucky at a number of shows over the years so I try not to get too excited πŸ™‚

      Delete
  2. Cool. See you Saturday, we are on adjacent tables

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice additional unit Matt! Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking unit,grab a bargain and have fun with your game!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain here’s hoping for a bargain πŸ˜€

      Delete
  5. Have fun at your show and good luck. If I was in the UK I would come say hello.
    Nice Famous Black Hatters. I think all of us ACW gamers follow the same pattern; after a lot of generic units we get into the famous brigades. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew, I have another black hat unit prepped for painting then I need some more Rebels πŸ˜€

      Delete
  6. Very nice looking ACW troops, Matt. With the upcoming release of Rebels and Patriots I may be getting into this period - in a small, skirmish way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks and I think anyway into the ACW period is good, but trust me, you will soon want to expand πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete