Friday 16 November 2018

This weeks painting : 28 mm Arabs

The news in the UK is somewhat depressing currently, I wonder if amongst the many conflicts which have occurred across Europe we can find a similar situation to the current political crisis ?

Anyway as I have wept in my red wine ๐Ÿท I have finished off these Arabs.
A very simple paint job, but is works when they are a whole unit, just for a change I gave them a more consistent colour scheme for the shields, as the last unit I am happy with some, others less so. They are Gripping Beast figures I think bought as a very cheep lot at a show, I like these figures more so than the Black Tree Arabs partly because they have the shields attached. One more full unit of Arabs to complete๐Ÿ™‚

19 comments:

  1. Simple looks perfect! I like the shield designs. Last unit? Say it isn’t so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jonathan, one more unit of infantry in the queue, then some light cavalry..........

      Delete
  2. Wonderful job Matt, love the shields...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil very kind....some of the shields are good ๐Ÿค”

      Delete
  3. Nice unit,lovely shields! I know what you mean about the news but at least there's the cricket to cheer you up!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain I certainly find painting helps me get through the day ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  4. Clever shield work. News on the homefront (UK) is dire, also thoughts with our friends in California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norm Painting helps me escape some of the real world challenges ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  5. love these figures. when the world is going to hell in a hand cart do painting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers that’s a lot of paintings then at the moment ๐Ÿค”

      Delete
  6. Nice work on those! Yes, I'm in Britain for a few weeks to deal with family matters and the news isn't too brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done Matt. Look forward to seeing Moor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One moor unit or two then I should be good for a battle ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  8. Cheap always makes for better figures in my experience. Splendid job there Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David a bargain cheers us all up ๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete