Monday 28 October 2019

Dark Age buildings

I have had some buildings waiting to be completed so rattled through these after the cavalry from last week. The benefits of having a bigger battle planned this would augment our coming Hereford battlefield

A simple shed from Rendra
This was a 3d print I had picked up at a show ages ago, you can see the print lines but they don’t show at a distance, the benefit of this building is I recon I can use it from 700 ad to present day so a very flexible piece of terrain
Finally something I bought specially for the game but also for future Dark age games, they are better versions than this MDF model by sarissa but actually it does the job, I have weathered it a bit

You’ll be able to tell soon what it looks like on the battlefield as we played this Sunday gone.

15 comments:

  1. I like the rustic effect of the 3d cottage, nice paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine additions to your Dark Ages scenery. My Normans need a tower I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need a tower to keep those smelly Saxons out !

      Delete
  3. I like the 3D stone building a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a few print lines which is why I think it was being sold off

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers they will no doubt be back on the table soon 🙂

      Delete
  5. They certainly look the part! Love that tower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection of useful buildings! How many will make it to Lithuania?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think they have some flexibility and the stone building will definately see more use.

      Delete