Tuesday 22 October 2019

Saxon painting surge (warning naked Lady included!)

With a big Hereford 1055 game planned for the weekend I have had the enthusiasm to crack on with some extra Saxons.
First up the Saxon cavalry which I posted last week all Gripping Beast figures, a simple paint job helped by quite a lot of chain mail
Another Gripping Beast figure mounted Ona single base to be used as a command figure
This one is a Foundry figure I think he finds himself riding into battle on a rather small pony ! 
Another Gripping Beast command figure
And finally the Trent figure of Lady Godiva ‘au natural’

22 comments:

  1. Marvellous additions Matt, although the good Lady is going to catch her death in this weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael......I am sure somebody can lend her a jumper ?

      Delete
  2. Nice paint jobs - enjoy your gaming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking chainmail clad Saxons and a chilly looking Godiva!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain.....I sure some Viking chap could warm her up ?

      Delete
  4. Fine looking Saxons and enemy distraction ruse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say Saxon violence and nudity...

    Whatever next...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I pull my finger out I’ll blog some battles 🙂

      Delete
  6. Great job on the miniatures and good luck in the upcoming battle! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew hopefully blog some battles soon

      Delete