Saturday 25 April 2015

Nothing to do with Salute !

Just about to post a photo of the stuff I picked up at salute today and realised I hadn't put a picture up of my most recent painted figures. I have definitely become sidetracked from my original three goals for the start of the year. Here are some more figures for In Her Majesty's Name and or VBCW which I am now close to being able to run.

 Don't look at the painting too closely these are not great. I have in mind a gentlemans club and or hunting companions together with the Lord's servants. I have several other figures from my previous victorian misadventure game.

2 comments:

  1. Great! Look forward to seeing them in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I just need to pull the actual lists together now and they are good to go on their first adventure.

    ReplyDelete