Sunday 7 February 2016

VAPNARTAK : aka too much lead !

Had a great day out at York today. Possibly didn't feel as busy as some years and perhaps a few less traders. Some lovely display games with the massive Back of Beyond game being my pick. As usual I had a list.....I did at least buy a couple things on the list but went off piste again.




A big haul of lead, ranging from 300 BC Balearic slingers, a new Zanzibar faction for IHMN, some excellent militia figures for FIW, loads of mixed Victorians and character figures, some VBCW home guard cyclists, some 6 mm buildings for the eastern from and finally an excellent book to add to my library on Operation Sealion.....oh and another bag of random mixed Arabs and what look like crusader infantry of some sort.  I feel lots of. New games coming on....

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I shall look forward to seeing everything painted up and in battle reports over the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Matt... sounds like you have a shopping hangover LOL :>)

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet is feeling well and truly wasted !

      Delete
  3. Great haul. Zanzibar faction sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I have VBCW out of my system, they may get on to the list.....but I am already planning some buildings in my head.

      Delete