Sunday 17 April 2016

Salute 2016 : and now the swag

Fair to say there weren't many bargains to be had at Salute least not that I could find. But I did have a list  and did pretty well.

The Haul....
Really there was only one thing I bought which wasn't on the list, that being a new Church. This is to replace the home made version I have used in the past. I will probably do  little tweaking as well.

The rest as usual covers the wide range of my interests, some Ancients to bulk out some half units I have in the todo box. Some Sarissa railway trucks for VBCW. Some more French Indian War figures including some Indian civilians. A copy of Blood Eagle and some shield Maidens to fight some epic saga's. Flags for FIW Grenadiers. A couple of VBCW figures including some woodbine poachers which I had pre ordered from Griping beast. Finally the Persians as I just wanted a box before they become completely unattainable...this I think might have been the only box at the show !

Ok I spent too much but in the scheme of things I am happy and it is cheaper than drugs or alcohol.

5 comments:

  1. I do like a nice eclectic selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep a bit of everything but I am in danger of getting sidetracked!

      Delete
  2. And here it is! Great stuff! Glad you picked up Blood Eagle..shal look forward to your batreps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoyed the little demo game.....and want to paint some more Vikings up.

      Delete
  3. Nice Salute haul !

    Greate to see you !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete