Thursday 19 February 2015

Operation Sealion...........

Well in my dreams my, New Years resolution was to progress three projects along, Greeks, Normans (lion rampant retinue) and operation Sealion. The last of these has been the slowest, not beating myself up though as lots of stuff is moving forward. However, one of my early posts showed the warbases bank which I had made on Christmas Day and it was waiting for some paint. It got some finally today.

First thing is it is BIG compared to the other terraces and post office which I have. What you can't see in the photo is the sides and back are nice off white, so it gives really good contrast with the other buildings. For scale I have included a couple of my early German tanks. Interestingly this is a project which has started almost exclusively with terrain ? I may put something in the windows not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment