The reason for the title is this has been one of those projects which when you start seems to take ages, mainly I guess because I have 'pimped' the original with some extra brick work and such like. I had previously posted a work in progress shot here is another one with the walls sanded.
And the final article with stained glass windows. It is wargames terrain so I have kept it simple. The windows are plastic so by putting a torch inside you get a fun glowing appearance........but my guess is this can only encourage the zombies to attack 😀
The annoying bit is having taken the photo in a rush I just caught one of the crosses and snapped it off......I must be pretty chilled at the moment as I didn't really swear. But I have realised they are a bit fragile so need strengthening.