Tuesday 25 September 2018

Confederate skirmishers πŸ™‚

Hopefully I haven’t lost all my followers, despite my appalling lack of blogging, action continues in the dungeon. I have 5 or 6 games to catch up on now, part of the challenge has been the recent death of my mother in law it was expected but has knocked my wife a bit. I have also been planning for my USA adventure. Anyway here are a few confederate skirmishers completed the other day and some casualties.
All a mix of Perry figures, to match the Union skirmishers I have cut away the bayonets
I have to thank Norm for these as the figures were a very kind and unexpected gift, as you can see I used some spare bits to create little scenes.

I do promise to try and get some of the games blogged up, these range from 423 BC to 1862 and Middle Earth πŸ™‚ here’s a taster.....






19 comments:

  1. Fine additions to the Reb hordes and dandy vignettes, look forward to your game reports in due course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil hopefully get some time soon ...but I keep painting instead πŸ™‚

      Delete
  2. Matt, condolences on your loss. Those casualty markers have come up rather nicely, I like the bits of furniture added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to have to back, say hi to Karen for me and see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool ACW figures and markers. Markers like that go a long way to enhancing the table. Also a nice plethora of teasing shots! πŸ˜€.
    Middle Earth has been on my mind as of late with the new edition of the SBG rules that I succumbed to and purchased, so I’m looking forward to being encouraged by your posts. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stew I will get the middle earth stuff over this weekend πŸ™‚

      Delete
  5. My condolences on your family’s loss.

    The casualty disks are especially nice. Looking forward to your string of battle reports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan more blogging soon hoepfully

      Delete
  6. Nice additions there Matt! Look forward to reading about the games, though you needn’t bother with the fairy fiddlers for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers David....I know trolls vs ents isn’t your thing πŸ˜€

      Delete
  7. Nice looking marker's, good looking games, we're all still here!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain hopefully posting some battles soon

      Delete
  8. Great looking skirmishers and games, Matt.

    ReplyDelete