Monday 18 January 2016

French Indian War Infantry

I have had these French infantry on the to do list for ages. They have proved a real challenge to complete......sometimes you just loose the mojo on a particular project. Anyway apart from touching up the bases they are done.


They look very bright in the picture but are less so in real life. I have seen several different uniform types for the period, so these are somewhat generic. I definitely feel a raid in the woods in in order. Figures are Redoubt and AW minatures.

I do need to make a decision about the bases as I have held off on all my French Indian collection, I will have to find something simple ?

6 comments:

  1. Well, they certainly look the business! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks still pondering the bases which need something I think

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean Matt, some times it just needs that spark to get the paint flowing.
    Nice job they probably just need an outing on the table to get your mojo back.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Stu hoping to get them on battlefield soon

      Delete
  3. They are fab. Bases - simple grass or bits of tree. I spend ages thinking about bases and then do something simple. Not a fan of complicated bases, I play with lead figures, I am not a landscape gardener!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin if I copied our garden it would be slushy snow ! So will probably stick to grass in some form

      Delete