Sunday 19 November 2017

Battleground Wargame show 2017

I’ll try again sorry I might have caused some confusion, I tried to post the show plan but for some reason it wouldn’t work, so I went back and deleted the post .....but apparently some people can still see it in their in boxes. Anyway I am putting on another participation game this year at Battleground. It will be similar to the game I ran at Penrith earlier in the year. If you happen to be in Stockton on Tees  on Saturday come and say hello. The details of the show can be found here

Battleground Wargames Show

I will post a test setup hopefully in a couple of days 😬 but I am behind on blogging at the moment.

10 comments:

  1. I have to admit that Battleground is my favourite show of the year - though I've always enjoyed the Parade Ground / Battleground shows that have been put on down the years.

    I'm quite looking forward to the event, which is not usually the case with shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully see you there Roy and if you get a chance come and have a game 😀

      Delete
    2. Just two of us working this show, so I'll be mainly on the stall while Stu stalks bargains on the bring and buy. Probably will get 20mins, or so, free time for some lunch at some point, but I'll no doubt be tied to the stall until 2pm.

      Delete
  2. see you there, don't think I'll be able to play though. The Union is calling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good lad... we need to whip Johnny Reb

      Delete
    2. Will see you there is some form, if the Rebels turn and run you can have a game later on !

      Delete
  3. Yes, see you there if I can get away from my game 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep would be good to meet even if only between the roll of dice, with my participation games I can never tell how busy I will be 🙂

      Delete
  4. Ah, it reappears! Why are you blogging your behind by the way?

    ReplyDelete