Wednesday 14 September 2016

1940 Fallschirmjager : Operation Sealion

These Fallschirmjager have been hard work but I have sometimes found you just have to dig in to get stuff finished. I had started them when I was on holiday and finally got them done. They are warlord metal figures which are great. Technically though they are later then 1940 as the set includes a couple of assault rifles, an MG42 and I think the caps are later too. However, I have painted them all in 1940's uniforms and will use them in Operation Sealion as well as other later periods.
We have two squads, an NCO, a medic, a LMG, a mortar team. The Anti tank gun PAK 36 I think is a crusader minatures figure.

4 comments:

  1. these also cool. 2 post 1 day, showing off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers will get back to you with date in October soon 😀

      Delete
  2. Nice! I do love reading your VCBW batreps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers more VBCW soon and Sealion as well 😀

      Delete