Thursday 8 January 2015

Lion Rampant

After much discussion our small gaming group have decided to embark on our first 'joint' project very loosely based on the tale of 4 gamers. With some frantic ebay purchases before Christmas a copy of the rule book and some new figures arrived to be put under the tree. As I already have quite a few dark age figures used for saga, Dux Brit and briefly Dux Bellorium I plumbed for Normans who have the added benefit of being able to be used in a range of rule sets. I also fancy some larger dark age battles in the future.

The picture shows what Father Christmas brought me. Together with a warbases bank which I made up during the afternoon (with the help of a glass of red wine) but this is an entirely different project. We have agreed in the first instance to aim for 24 point retinues, painting one unit a month. More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment