Wednesday 16 November 2016

Motorcycle Recon 300 and Up : VBCW, Operation Sealion

My 300th Post....I should really have done Spartans ! Anyway have managed to finish off the Motorcycle side cars, which I had posted previously. A challenge to make but fairly easy to paint, as always I have kept them fairly generic, they'll be getting their first outing in VBCW in a week or two as part of my Royalist Mobile expeditionary force to the Durham Coalfields. I don't normally take more than one photo but the light was rubbish ! Just a bit of grass to add to the bases next time I have the glue out 😀
 For those that don't recognise them they are 1st Corps models squeezed onto the smallest bases I could get them on.
 Whilst the bikes are pretty much the same I have tried at least to get some slight variation in the riders and they have different uniforms.

11 comments:

  1. Looks good, wonder if they will be vapourised like mine. Congrats on 300,about twice the posting rate of me, and always interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin....if you hit the fuel tank they are gone !

      Delete
  2. Absolutely splendid and many congratulations on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

    Well it is your 300th post as you say, and assembling those bikes certainly sounded like hell :~)

    Congrats on both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking good stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Roy hopefully a battle for them soon.

      Delete
  5. They turned out nice, in spite of the trouble assembling them. Congratulations on the 300 milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paint and the photos hide the extra glue and pins holding them together !

      Delete
  6. They've turned out nice, very character full, you would never know the trouble you had with the lovely paint job.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete