Monday 11 November 2019

Finally some more painting !

In between the cycling I have managed to get some painting done (I have also prepared quite a bit of stuff as well) so hopefully some more soon.
 First up some Russian ‘whites’ these are Copplestone figures painted up as the 1st Officers’ Regiment, one of the colourful Regiments from Southern Russia
Second some fairly random ancient artillery, picked up at a show secondhand so not sure who they are made by but these will find a place in one of our Blood in the Sand battles in the future.

More hopefully soon 😀

21 comments:

  1. very nice, must be close to a RCW battle shortly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting closer, another unit of infantry to complete yet 🙂

      Delete
  2. Great work!

    How much cycling are you getting into your legs? While I was outside this past weekend, most of my work has been indoors on the trainer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, sadly the weather in Cumbria means real world cycling can only really be stolen from occasional weekend days, but so far this winter I am managing to get at least one outdoor cycle a week. The rest is in the garage but I have found Zwift a real inspirational boost.....even if has impacted my painting productivity !

      Delete
  3. I do love a Copplestone Casting, cracking work Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael they are some of my favourite too....nice bold casts

      Delete
  4. Loving the Russians, a great addition.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stuart another ‘white’ unit to do yet then I might try some reds !

      Delete
  5. Very nice painting on these varied figures, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean........my usual ‘gaming’ standard

      Delete
  6. Wonderful Whites and two mean machines there Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil....gaming standard but they look ok from a distance 🙂

      Delete
  7. Splendid looking toys...
    I love the ‘Officers’ regiment... who was in charge?... :-)

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly that of course might be why they lost ?

      Delete
  8. Lovely RCW types and useful ancient artillery!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete