Monday 6 January 2020

The Russian Civil War gets closer.......

My first post for 2020 and another unit of Russian Civil War ‘White’ Infantry make it off the painting desk. Although I have spent much of this weekend starting a major reorganisation / tidy up of the dungeon mainly to create more useable storage space.

Russian Whites ready to hold back the red tide

I have a couple of Red units in the queue then it should be time for the collection to get some play time certainly this year is the plan, this is all of the Whites so I may try a group shot when I put them in the box.🙂

18 comments:

  1. Those look all wight Matt, nice job, look forward to the school shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Whites look marvelous! Super brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Copplestone castings so easy to paint

      Delete
  3. Great looking Russians, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean....just need some reds now 🤔

      Delete
  4. Wonderful stuff Matt.
    It reminds me how much is still awaiting treatment for my RJW stuff.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done!
    Plus good luck in the battle of storage space. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew ....yes the dungeon reorganisation has been started but delayed as I have been over in Leeds for a couple of days on a training course.....

      Delete
  6. Very nice Matt...
    Those Copplestone figures are so paintable...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly , I have to agree they take my feeble painting attempts really well !

      Delete