Wednesday 2 October 2024

Armies on Parade : French and Tallarn

After tidying up the weekend sci-fi game I spent a few minutes in the dungeon. Firstly getting the whole Tallarn army out so I could calculate how many points I have in total.

The Tallarn all painted at the moment. Like pretty much all my collections my thoughts immediately go to  thoughts about expansion and what else I might add. Ideally I would have another transport or perhaps another tank. I’m also on the look out for some suitable heavier infantry (stop press these may have been sourced from eBay last night)

Secondly in line with the reboxing of the British I purchased some larger boxes for the French to allow them to be stored safer/easier. So as they were being transferred I did a parade for the French as well.
Obviously I’m pretty happy with these chaps so far. 3 or 4 Brigades of infantry. The lead pile contains quite a bit more infantry and the plan will be to paint these as Legere as I don’t have enough of these. Some guard artillery, another unit of chasseurs and another Curassier regiment. I really mustn’t buy anymore French !

That’s it for now, I been busy painting some more Spanish infantry and something completely different, but they are not quite finished yet.

Thanks as always Matt


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is quite a parade and I didn't realise just how many French units you have!

    ReplyDelete