Thursday 12 November 2020

Continental Artillery : American War Independence

 When I picked up a job lot of AWI figures way back at the gaming show in York in February it came with a bag of Continental artillery. In a rash moment I decided to paint them all up.


Think these are all Foundry figures. Technically they should probably have 4 man crews but they only came with 3 and don’t look too bad. I do have a fifth much larger siege gun which is nearly finished and a single limber. This is definitely enough Rebel/Continental artillery, so next will be some more infantry.

Hope you are all keeping well ๐Ÿ‘

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful job Matt, lovely artillery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super work on the artillery, Matt! Looking forward to seeing them give the British a whiff of grape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, these forces are coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid addition to the rebel forces! I don't think they are all Foundry figures, some look like Perry Miniatures to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A splendid addition to the rebel forces! I don't think they are all Foundry figures, some look like Perry Miniatures to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on these and I know Jonathan is very excited by the prospect of using them in the upcoming Skype encounter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking rebel artillery!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look really great. I think the 3 man crew works fine. ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete