Monday 15 February 2016

Chocks Away : VBCW

I can barely wait to post this one........as part of our preparation for Dumfries we wanted to add in some more aircraft. I had picked up the kits off eBay a while ago but would have struggled to get them completed with the other bits. Step in good mate Steve...what can I say. All I needed to do was sort the bases and fiddle with one of the pilots which I completed last night. We now have the makings of a proper Air Corps and will need some home made air to air combat rules.

Gloster Gladiator
Hawker Fury
Information with my Tiger Moth
Kept the markings of the Gloster ambiguous so it can play various sides and also in Operation Sealion if needed in the future. Could resist with the Hawker Fury so we went with BUF to support our local Penrith Fascist Forces. All the pilots can be removed so each plane can also play as an objective etc....

4 comments: