Monday 24 August 2015

Flags and Standards : VBCW

Having played our first VBCW battle (not blogged yet) I wanted to add some colour and flags and standards seem the order of the day. I have been fiddling on the computer and here are a couple of results. Compared to the Fascist flag in previous post I am clearly getting better.



Whilst the constabulary standard is obviously fixed the the militia/volunteer force flag can be cleverly swopped out so the figure can be used in a range of different factions.

4 comments:

  1. Great standards...especially the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think as I fiddle on the computer they are getting better. There is a bit of colour bleed but they may have been in the rain !

      Delete
  2. That's a great idea, with the LDF standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks not always easy to get the right figures.

      Delete