Sunday 16 August 2015

Penrith Union of Fascist's : VBCW

We are one step closer to embarking on our own Very British Civil War. I will blog later on more of the background details. But at this stage we have had some thoughts about faction locations and alliances, (whilst it in no way reflects my own views) I wanted to have some fascist troops to support the wider Royalists forces. After some thought we came to the conclusion regrettably for me anyway, that they would be best placed in Penrith. So the Penrith Union of Fascist's have been born. There was me hoping to paint some nice colourful agricultural militia !
Penrith Union of Fascist's
I don't anticipate this being a huge force but who knows ? They are a mix of Russian and German warlord figures with a pretty rough and ready flag which I ran up on the printer. These will probably be the better troops with others less well equipped.

8 comments:

  1. They look superb, Matt! Look forward to seeing some battle reports and hearing how the Civil War unfolds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G quite quick really as there is lots of black.

      Delete
  2. Nice work converting those WW2 figures into British troops. I only wish it wasn't giving me ideas to do similar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling I'm now looking for some more plastics to turn into various militia.

      Delete
  3. Pretty sure I heard two of their wives chatting in the charity shop the other day! Very apt, looking forward to a game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael quick and cheerful approach !

      Delete