Wednesday 5 August 2015

Operation Sealion : One step closer !

A couple of days off work and I have finally been able to make some progress on some British Infantry. These will be used for three different games. Principally they were for Operation Sealion, for which I have made a pretty good start on collecting and much is now on the painting list, I plan to get a bit more done in the next few days.


They will also appear as Royalists probably based in and around Carlisle for VBCW and finally I might get them to play in some real Northern France WW2.

Sorry the photo is poor but the light is really bad today.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with Gordon, they really do look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy I have finished some vehicles so will post them soon as well.

      Delete