Friday 7 August 2015

Traffic Jam ?

Having completed the Infantry I wanted something different to paint and had a number of vehicles in the to do list. The armoured car is polish and will be used by the Germans invading England, it might also find its way in to VBCW I wonder who the Polish would be supporting ? .The others are a German staff car and a collection of militarised trucks, essentially the same as the previous version but from eBay. They have all been left plain to give me some flexibility, the black truck would obviously look great with a BUF flag or symbol but this would rather limit it in other theatres.

I do now feel I need some other vehicles, I need to do some scale checking for some old metal stuff I have hidden away. More later.....




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks M the trucks are surprisingly easy, I feel I need a bit more variation now.

      Delete
  2. Great. Especially love the staff car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G it is a plastic kit and I wasn't sure of the scale but think it will work fine.

      Delete
  3. Well, there's vbcw game all in itself; stop the convoy. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we are just building up to some VBCW hence the push to finish off some stuff.

      Delete